The health and safety of everyone participating in the Conference is of utmost importance. Conference planners will continue to monitor the COVID situation and adjust accordingly. In the meantime, please refer to the protocols below:
WHAT ORGANIZERS WILL DO:
- Follow CDC guidelines that are in place at the time of the conference
- Follow Kangua guidelines that are in place at the time of the conference
- Provide meeting room set-ups that allow for social distancing
- Provide to-go boxes for breakfast and lunch in the event an attendee wants to find an alternative location to the Dining Hall
- Host receptions dinners in outdoor locations to allow for safer networking experiences
- Provide sanitizing stations in meeting and dining spaces
- Offer comfort-level buttons/bracelets
WHAT YOU CAN DO:
- Do not attend if you are feeling sick
- Wear your mask
- Wash your hands
- Be respectful of the comfort levels of fellow attendees
- Cough and/or sneeze into your elbow
WHAT KANUGA WILL DO:
- We will closely monitor the World Health Organization (WHO), the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), and NC local health agencies for the latest developments related to COVID-19 and following the guidance of government and public health officials.
- Kanuga Housekeeping has implemented enhanced cleaning and sanitation protocols, using hospital grade cleaners and disinfectants, pursuant to guidelines set forth by the CDC and other leading health and industry experts.
- In addition, Kanuga is currently not providing in-room housekeeping services during a guest's stay. We are doing our best to accommodate guest needs through our drop off and pick up service.
- We will offer to-go boxes for the guests in case they want to take their food outdoors to eat.
- We have sanitation stations set up throughout campus.